Tuesday, November 25, 2008

THINGS I REALLY WANNA DO LATELY !!

> Sleep as much as i could! ( I am a hard core sleep lover :) )
> Watch a lot of movies.
> Join the gym ;)
> Go swimming! Aww..I miss it so much!
> Catch up with all my friends.
> Spend some quality time with my brother who is not around.
> Go on a long holiday with my friends and folks.
> To fulfill all the promises I have made to my peeps.
> Read all my books that have been waiting for me in my library.
> Work for AIESEC.
> Go on a long drive! (nothing to beat that!)
> Buy a new phone and a notebook.
> Go clubbing! ;)
> Chill out at some beach with a good body massage! :)
> Master the Black Jack! (after effects of the movie 21. Lol)
> Learn some hip hop dance.
> Also learn some singing.
> Continue learning my guitar. Oh.. how i miss it!
> Learn to play the drums. :D
> Do bungy jumping and Sky diving!
> Go for the Himalayan trek.
> Complete watching the "Friends" series.
> Get a sizzling hot hair cut done.
> Go for a heart full shopping with bitch loads of money!
> Eat good food! I also have an awful sweet tooth ;)
> Go on world tour with my cousin. It was a deal.
> Visit Bombay, Mathura and Hubli.
And lastly,
> To blog more often! :)

No comments: