Sunday, October 3, 2010

E M P T Y SPACES

Nobody says life gives you all that you desire. Nor do I. But all I need to do now is to come give me myself the things that I had them all once. Yes, I realize I do need to fill up some empty spaces around me, the holes of which are gaping so wide that if left the way they are, they will soon grow big enough to swallow up my world.

To begin with let's start with my Ipod which hasn't been fed with any songs for ages. I like my Ipod, Ipod makes me happy! Funny it is to see that a cute little black thing with a bitten apple on it can keep sanity when things are not so sane.
I see my shoes, and I see them everyday and only desire to slip my feet in. Yea buddy, I ll pick you up soon. Only this time around, I am afraid you will have to put up with a few extra pounds. I think they will be fine.They have always been fine! Never once give out a squeal no matter how much ever burdened. My work out does not seem to keep me company anymore. I think I will be fine too after I am back on track.
Am I also forgetting my daily doze of soaked almonds, dry grapes, dates and nuts? My body needs them. Atleast I think it does.
I miss the smell of my books. Lots of reading to catch up with. My pen has gone dry. Lots of wrtiting to catch up with too. The only thing that is catching up with me or wait... I think rather going ahead of me is time. How does one not find it difficult to catch up with time??
And movies.. Holy Molly! Life is incomplete without movies. The only growth in my life currently is the length of the list of movies I am yet to watch. Now do NOT call me a stupido if I say that I conveniently missed watchin the "Inception" too. Alright, yes I am stupid. But hopeful too. Hopeful to watch it sooner or later.. and all the other movies too.
And one thing that I believe in that's gonna make me feel good of all the things above, "It's better late than never".

1 comment:

provoqd said...

nice post....the part about u not feeding ur iPod with music is quite interesting and funny at the same time.....but u're right, music does help in reducing, if not removing, insanity a lil bit.....and why does everyone feel that way about Inception lolzzzz :):):)
Keep posting.....:D